Skip to main content

Lillian Duncan

I love Christmas!
At my house, we clear off the enclosed porch and put up Christmas trees and other decorations. We’ve had as many as 14, but never fewer than 8 or 9. It’s a lot of work but it’s also a lot of fun.
I love Christmas!
Which is probably why I have published several Christmas novels. It’s so much fun to come up with a plot that involves romance, suspense, and Christmas along with a Christmas message. This year, I got really inspired and actually have two new Christmas stories available—A Rock & Roll Christmas and A Christmas Stolen.



A Rock & Roll Christmas features a rock & roll star, of course. Someone wants megastar, Johnny Rocker, dead. It’s Maddie Cotton’s job to make sure that doesn’t happen. Even under Maddie’s protection the threats continue. As Christmas approaches the danger escalates.

This was a really fun story to write.

 On a more serious note, A Christmas Stolen is about a newborn baby that’s abducted and the search to find the baby. But don’t worry too much—I believe in happy endings, especially at Christmas! 

Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaway!
To celebrate Christmas, I’m having A Twelve Days of Christmas celebration on my blog, Tiaras & Tennis Shoes at www.lillian-duncan.com. On 12 different days during December, I’ll be giving away a gift. Leave a comment for each day to win that day’s gift as well as be entered for the grand prize. If you leave a comment each day, that gives you 12 entries for the grand prize!
Grand prize will be a $25 Amazon gift card plus your choice of one of my e-books! So hop on over to www.lillian-duncan.com for your chance to win.



A Christmas Stolen blurb:
Someone wants mega rock & roll star, Johnny Rocker, dead. It’s Maddie Cotton’s job to make sure that doesn’t happen.
Johnny Rocker believes he’s doesn’t need anyone or anything—especially God because after all he is a rock & roll god. When the floor beneath his feet crumbles—literally—he hurtles toward a different truth.
Since the death of Maddie Cotton’s family, she’s run from life and love. With God’s help, she’s ready to step out of her comfort zone and into a different life. But when her boss asks—no begs—her to take on one last job, she finds it hard to refuse.
Even under Maddie’s protection the threats continue. As Christmas approaches the danger escalates—someone doesn’t want Johnny Rocker to celebrate A Rock & Roll Christmas.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Author - Delia Latham.

As part of her blog tour today we welcome author Delia Latham. To the commentators of any of the stops on her tour she is offering two (2) $10 gift certificates to White Rose Publishing which will be awarded after the tour. Winners will be drawn from all the comments left at all of the blogs during the 3-week event. The drawing takes place on June 1st. As an added bonus anyone who comments today/on this entry will be entered in a draw to receive a copy of Grace for the Moment by Max Lucado. Down the page is a little about her recent release from White Rose Publishing - Yesterdays Promise . The link will take you straight to it :) Now - an interview :) First off, could you tell us a little about yourself and how long you've been writing. Do you write everyday? How does each session start? How do you proceed? How, where and why does it end? I’m a born-and-bred California girl, recently transplanted to Oklahoma when my husband was medically retired and needed to move out of the area ...

A Stalker To Die For by Katy Eeten

  A Stalker to Die For by Katy Eeten I began writing this book at least ten years ago. But as often happens, I hit a writing roadblock and put the manuscript to the side. At the time, I wasn’t sure how to make the plot more intriguing or how to give the story a satisfying conclusion. Instead, I focused my efforts on writing five different contemporary Christian novels and novellas over the past several years. But something kept drawing me back to this storyline, so I knew I had to finish it. A Stalker to Die For was my first attempt at adding suspense into the mix—and it was easier said than done! But I finally completed it. And thanks to a great editor, this book guides readers through a variety of emotions while walking the line between romance, faith, and a suspenseful thrill or two. See for yourself! Trailer:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8agLq6kpUY Amazon link:   https://www.amazon.com/Stalker-Die-Katy-Eeten-ebook/dp/B0GS7ND8LC/ Social Media Links: Facebook:...

Rhonda Parrish Interview

Today’s and tomorrow's guest is Rhonda Parrish, author of Sister Margaret. Today I'm putting her under the spotlight and interrogating her, uh asking her questions. Tomorrow I turn the blog over to her completely. Review of Sister Margaret. Sister Margaret is a short story about a vampire hunter and a half-incubus swordsman who are hired by a priestess to take care of an undead pimp. It’s written from the POV of Michael, who has never forgiven himself for abandoning his friend when they were younger. Determined to use this mission to put things right and make it up to her, Michael sets off, only to find things aren’t what they appeared to be. The book kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. It was fast paced from the start and its twists and turns make for gripping reading. The descriptions meant I had vivid images in my mind throughout the book. At just over 4000 words, Rhonda wastes none of them, throwing you straight into the story and leaving you breathless at the en...