Skip to main content

Red Gold by Sandy Nadeau



Blurb:

Mandy Phillips loves life with her husband running an adventure ranch in the Colorado mountains, but when Mr. Shonee, their crotchety old neighbor, tries to stop them from building a kid-size old west town their dreams of expansion are crushed.
Is Shonee just being a difficult neighbor, or is something more sinister going on? A discovery on the property of Colorado’s state mineral leads to more mysteries for the ranch, and then a teenage guest finds herself thrust head first into danger.
Mandy will have to rescue her, but who will rescue Mandy? Her faith in God is her only source to keep the guests safe, solve the mysteries surrounding her ranch, save her neighbor from himself, and discover the secrets of the Red Gold. 


Buy links




Ever wonder about the adventure in the Colorado mountains? Red Gold takes you on a fun ride of overflowing adventure and mystery surrounding the High Country Safari guest ranch. Mandy Phillips will risk everything to protect her guests and her land.  
     My husband and I have lived in Colorado for almost thirty years. We love the mountains, the adventures we find ourselves on, the places we can explore, the back country four-wheeling, it's endless in this state. 
     We always dreamed of what it would be like to own and operate a guest ranch here, but we never found a way to make that dream a reality. Being a writer, I finally found my way. 
     The idea for the book developed with a lot of expansion on what all could go wrong... My husband is a wonderful person to brainstorm with, so we spend a lot of time coming up with various things for the characters to go through. 
     We also put a lot of miles on our four-wheel drive vehicle which will take us into places most people can't get to. And a few maybe we shouldn't have gotten into. But being able to see so much of the hidden beauty that God created in these mountains is such a fun blessing. We love to explore, and I love to share that with my readers.
     I love to develop characters with lots of issues they have to learn to deal with. And when they discover they need the Lord to get them through those struggles, they come more alive on the page. 
     Red Gold is a real page turner. It keeps you going since so many things keep happening. It's adventure with old mines, wildlife, four-wheeling, mineral thieves and kidnappers. All handled through faith in God. Hope you get a chance to read it and enjoy the ride. 
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5,6 


















Comments

Michael Ullrich said…
Great story. I recommend the book highly. Fast read and a lot of realistic adventure.
Unknown said…
Really neat story, Really neat author too
God bless u
Chris Granville

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Author - Delia Latham.

As part of her blog tour today we welcome author Delia Latham. To the commentators of any of the stops on her tour she is offering two (2) $10 gift certificates to White Rose Publishing which will be awarded after the tour. Winners will be drawn from all the comments left at all of the blogs during the 3-week event. The drawing takes place on June 1st. As an added bonus anyone who comments today/on this entry will be entered in a draw to receive a copy of Grace for the Moment by Max Lucado. Down the page is a little about her recent release from White Rose Publishing - Yesterdays Promise . The link will take you straight to it :) Now - an interview :) First off, could you tell us a little about yourself and how long you've been writing. Do you write everyday? How does each session start? How do you proceed? How, where and why does it end? I’m a born-and-bred California girl, recently transplanted to Oklahoma when my husband was medically retired and needed to move out of the area ...

A Stalker To Die For by Katy Eeten

  A Stalker to Die For by Katy Eeten I began writing this book at least ten years ago. But as often happens, I hit a writing roadblock and put the manuscript to the side. At the time, I wasn’t sure how to make the plot more intriguing or how to give the story a satisfying conclusion. Instead, I focused my efforts on writing five different contemporary Christian novels and novellas over the past several years. But something kept drawing me back to this storyline, so I knew I had to finish it. A Stalker to Die For was my first attempt at adding suspense into the mix—and it was easier said than done! But I finally completed it. And thanks to a great editor, this book guides readers through a variety of emotions while walking the line between romance, faith, and a suspenseful thrill or two. See for yourself! Trailer:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8agLq6kpUY Amazon link:   https://www.amazon.com/Stalker-Die-Katy-Eeten-ebook/dp/B0GS7ND8LC/ Social Media Links: Facebook:...

Rhonda Parrish Interview

Today’s and tomorrow's guest is Rhonda Parrish, author of Sister Margaret. Today I'm putting her under the spotlight and interrogating her, uh asking her questions. Tomorrow I turn the blog over to her completely. Review of Sister Margaret. Sister Margaret is a short story about a vampire hunter and a half-incubus swordsman who are hired by a priestess to take care of an undead pimp. It’s written from the POV of Michael, who has never forgiven himself for abandoning his friend when they were younger. Determined to use this mission to put things right and make it up to her, Michael sets off, only to find things aren’t what they appeared to be. The book kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. It was fast paced from the start and its twists and turns make for gripping reading. The descriptions meant I had vivid images in my mind throughout the book. At just over 4000 words, Rhonda wastes none of them, throwing you straight into the story and leaving you breathless at the en...