Today I am being interviewed on the White Roses in Bloom blog. Come learn about how I write and a little about Seasons for Miracles.
As part of her blog tour today we welcome author Delia Latham. To the commentators of any of the stops on her tour she is offering two (2) $10 gift certificates to White Rose Publishing which will be awarded after the tour. Winners will be drawn from all the comments left at all of the blogs during the 3-week event. The drawing takes place on June 1st. As an added bonus anyone who comments today/on this entry will be entered in a draw to receive a copy of Grace for the Moment by Max Lucado. Down the page is a little about her recent release from White Rose Publishing - Yesterdays Promise . The link will take you straight to it :) Now - an interview :) First off, could you tell us a little about yourself and how long you've been writing. Do you write everyday? How does each session start? How do you proceed? How, where and why does it end? I’m a born-and-bred California girl, recently transplanted to Oklahoma when my husband was medically retired and needed to move out of the area ...
Comments
IGNORE EMAILS FROM GRGIALL@YAHOO.COM
IT'S A SCAM;
IDENTITY STOLEN FROM ME;
USING OLD EMAIL TO TRY TO GET MONEY;
MY NEW EMAIL IS:
REBECCACAPRI@YAHOO.COM
PLEASE PASS THIS ON SO NO ONE ELSE WILL GET HURT BY THIS;
STAY OFF TAGGED.OM
I'M STUPID
I'LL NEVER GET ON IT AGAIN
I THINK THAT'S WHERE THIS ALL STARTED
NOT SURE, BUT I THINK IT WAS SOMEONE ON THERE;
I CAN'T EVEN GET ON MY WEBSITE OR RECEIVE EMAILS THROGUH IT;
SO IF YOU TRY REBECCASAVAGE.COM
THAT WON'T WORK EITHER
YAHOO.COM BLOCKED ME FROM EVERYTHING, OR THE HACKER DID, BUT HE/SHE IS STILL SENDING EMAILS...IRONIC, HUH?