Skip to main content

I still here

Curled up in a heap, trying to write, but not suceeding. 2 of the kids went back to school today, but as I have an inset day so does J. Spent the last couple hours watching PS I love you and trying to convince her that Gerry is really the Phantom. Don't think I managed.

I did get an emergency docs appt tho - :O

gives you a minute to appreciate that.

My doc not there today and the receptionist was going into full, sorry you'll have to ring tomorrow routine, when i said - but i'm having a reaction to the meds... and all of a sudden she found me an appt for this afty.

I ended up texting my ER consultant sis last night and my GP bro in law, describing how I felt and asking their opinion. Both said I should go back. Maybe now they'll refer me for a hysterectomy. Either way I'm no longer taking the pill. I've taken it before for years, albeit before the kids, and I NEVER ended up on fire like I am now.

wait who am I trying to kid. They won't even give me the migraine pills that work cos they be too expensive!

Shame I don't have the money to go private and have it done. I hate my whole life being dependant on the 9 free days a month I have. Tho this month is was three and those I spent being the nastiest, grouch there ever was. Even hubby kept his distance and just said yes dear.

Okay this is turning into a way TMI post.

Okay, assuming you are still here - :P if you not - it was the carival this weekend. Nice sunshine, sat on the front grass, watching the procession go past the front door. Dried the washing on the line. Had major kid hassles. TMI again.

Hmmm.... maybe I just go back to the novel. Doing one for the rescue dawn cover on WRP. Mind you I have Season in edits with Nicola, one she asked for a full m/s for once we finish Season so no idea when this will get sent in. Mind you, have to finish it first.

And then there's the one I have planned out. The story of Cassie and Jack. That's Pastor Jack who keeps cropping up in all the others I've written. Decided the guy needs his own story. And I have it planned.

Def too many pies and not a big enough oven to cook them all in :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Author - Delia Latham.

As part of her blog tour today we welcome author Delia Latham. To the commentators of any of the stops on her tour she is offering two (2) $10 gift certificates to White Rose Publishing which will be awarded after the tour. Winners will be drawn from all the comments left at all of the blogs during the 3-week event. The drawing takes place on June 1st. As an added bonus anyone who comments today/on this entry will be entered in a draw to receive a copy of Grace for the Moment by Max Lucado. Down the page is a little about her recent release from White Rose Publishing - Yesterdays Promise . The link will take you straight to it :) Now - an interview :) First off, could you tell us a little about yourself and how long you've been writing. Do you write everyday? How does each session start? How do you proceed? How, where and why does it end? I’m a born-and-bred California girl, recently transplanted to Oklahoma when my husband was medically retired and needed to move out of the area ...

Son of the Mountain King by O.R.Sykora

  Blurb:  When an invasion threatens the land of the Mountain King, the fate of the people rests on the shoulders of young governor Judah. She has sworn to prove herself a skillful leader by protecting her kingdom from foes, but difficulty and danger surround her.   Then Judah’s life is saved by two different men who divide her loyalty. One, a fascinating healer, captures the hearts of Judah and her people. The other, a mysterious shepherd, forces Judah to question what she believes to be true.   When a conspiracy comes to light that could destroy Judah and her kingdom, a single choice might cost her people everything. Will the headstrong leader prove herself—or find herself trapped? Extract:    This was always my favorite part.   At a signal, a few young men stepped forward bearing beautifully ornamented boxes. The wood was intricately carved with mountain settings and animals, with graceful accents of gold and precious stones. The first young ma...

A Stalker To Die For by Katy Eeten

  A Stalker to Die For by Katy Eeten I began writing this book at least ten years ago. But as often happens, I hit a writing roadblock and put the manuscript to the side. At the time, I wasn’t sure how to make the plot more intriguing or how to give the story a satisfying conclusion. Instead, I focused my efforts on writing five different contemporary Christian novels and novellas over the past several years. But something kept drawing me back to this storyline, so I knew I had to finish it. A Stalker to Die For was my first attempt at adding suspense into the mix—and it was easier said than done! But I finally completed it. And thanks to a great editor, this book guides readers through a variety of emotions while walking the line between romance, faith, and a suspenseful thrill or two. See for yourself! Trailer:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8agLq6kpUY Amazon link:   https://www.amazon.com/Stalker-Die-Katy-Eeten-ebook/dp/B0GS7ND8LC/ Social Media Links: Facebook:...