About Me

My photo
Clare writes inspirational romance, usually of a suspenseful nature. Her books are available through her publisher Pelican Book Group and Amazon. She is married with three kids and lives in the UK. She loves watching sci-fi, crime drama, cross stitching, reading and baking.

Monday, 14 June 2010

Sigh

Not sure what I've done, but the whole world is conspiring against me right now. The muse has packed up and left home. Personally I think he has the right idea and wish I could do the same.

Just as well I don't have a release date for the novel, as I can't make the bookmarks or business cards to advertise it to save my life. I keep being told the pic isn't a good enough resolution.

So guess we give that up as a bad idea. Someone also picked my book trailer to shreds so i guess I have to start over with that too now.

so that plus kid hassles, the F word taking over everything for the next month.... really wish I could just hibernate someplace.

only that is wrong too.

No comments: