About Me

My photo
Clare writes inspirational romance, usually of a suspenseful nature. Her books are available through her publisher Pelican Book Group and Amazon. She is married with three kids and lives in the UK. She loves watching sci-fi, crime drama, cross stitching, reading and baking.

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Twenty years ago today...

Dean and I got married twenty years ago today. 1pm Carey Baptist Church, Reading.
That's why this post was scheduled for 1pm rather than the usual 9am or earlier :)


Cezzi in my wedding dress

Jessie in my wedding dress

On the church steps

in Forbury Gardens

And in case you were wondering....


this was taken when J was a baby of about 8 months. So 12 years or so ago. Sadly when I tried the dress on a couple months ago, it didn't do up anymore. Stomach, waist, hips, no problem... But any further than mid back and nada. But I think to get in my wedding dress after 3 kids in 8yrs is pretty impressive, huh?

So happy anniversary Dean. Here's to the next 20 years.

No comments: