About Me

My photo
Clare writes inspirational romance, usually of a suspenseful nature. Her books are available through her publisher Pelican Book Group and Amazon. She is married with three kids and lives in the UK. She loves watching sci-fi, crime drama, cross stitching, reading and baking.

Friday, 14 January 2011

When life throws you lemons...

So at 4.15 this afty I went to start dinner. Opened the freezer to find the door opened easier than it should. Not a good sign.


The drawers were covered with a sheet of ice. Icicles hung everywhere. Boxes were wet.


Dinner promptly became whatever was thawed out. The towels came straight out the dryer and onto the floor and I began an emergency defrost. Having first found the thermal bags to put the contents in.


But there was so much ice I decided to have fun as well.


Meet Steve.
I sent him by text to Dad. He wanted to know if we were gonna eat him. No... he melted. Poor Steve. But he's my FB pic now. Lol.

1 comment:

insulated delivery bags said...

Sounding Out thanks is simply my little way of saying. Bravo for a fantastic resource. Take On my sweetest wishes for your incoming post.