Skip to main content

Jordan Valley Rescue by Susan Spess

 





When a woman Cutter rescued from a human trafficking ring, turns up in his barn fearing for her life, he can’t turn her away, but he needs help.

Halle Kennedy, the woman he’s loved since they met in elementary school, hears the story and immediately volunteers to stay in Cutter’s cabin with him and this woman until they can help her determine her next step and find her a safe haven.

He and Halle come together to teach this woman about God’s unconditional love and lead her to Jesus. The trafficking ring has tortured and killed and now these murderers are coming after her.

Cutter realizes he’s drawn a target around Jordan Valley and led the evildoers to the town of family and friends he loves so dearly. Will they be able to stop the evil men before anyone else gets hurt?

my review:

Another great read from Ms. Spress. Not an easy read at times, as it deals with human sex trafficking. But it has a lovely redemption angle to it, as well as a charming love story. really enjoyed it.


BUY HERE

Comments

LoRee Peery said…
I agree with Clare's review. This story is a great reminder for us to pray against this form of evil.
Carol James said…
Sounds intriguing, but difficult as you all have said. Congrats to Susan. I can't wait to read it.

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Author - Delia Latham.

As part of her blog tour today we welcome author Delia Latham. To the commentators of any of the stops on her tour she is offering two (2) $10 gift certificates to White Rose Publishing which will be awarded after the tour. Winners will be drawn from all the comments left at all of the blogs during the 3-week event. The drawing takes place on June 1st. As an added bonus anyone who comments today/on this entry will be entered in a draw to receive a copy of Grace for the Moment by Max Lucado. Down the page is a little about her recent release from White Rose Publishing - Yesterdays Promise . The link will take you straight to it :) Now - an interview :) First off, could you tell us a little about yourself and how long you've been writing. Do you write everyday? How does each session start? How do you proceed? How, where and why does it end? I’m a born-and-bred California girl, recently transplanted to Oklahoma when my husband was medically retired and needed to move out of the area ...

A Stalker To Die For by Katy Eeten

  A Stalker to Die For by Katy Eeten I began writing this book at least ten years ago. But as often happens, I hit a writing roadblock and put the manuscript to the side. At the time, I wasn’t sure how to make the plot more intriguing or how to give the story a satisfying conclusion. Instead, I focused my efforts on writing five different contemporary Christian novels and novellas over the past several years. But something kept drawing me back to this storyline, so I knew I had to finish it. A Stalker to Die For was my first attempt at adding suspense into the mix—and it was easier said than done! But I finally completed it. And thanks to a great editor, this book guides readers through a variety of emotions while walking the line between romance, faith, and a suspenseful thrill or two. See for yourself! Trailer:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8agLq6kpUY Amazon link:   https://www.amazon.com/Stalker-Die-Katy-Eeten-ebook/dp/B0GS7ND8LC/ Social Media Links: Facebook:...

Rhonda Parrish Interview

Today’s and tomorrow's guest is Rhonda Parrish, author of Sister Margaret. Today I'm putting her under the spotlight and interrogating her, uh asking her questions. Tomorrow I turn the blog over to her completely. Review of Sister Margaret. Sister Margaret is a short story about a vampire hunter and a half-incubus swordsman who are hired by a priestess to take care of an undead pimp. It’s written from the POV of Michael, who has never forgiven himself for abandoning his friend when they were younger. Determined to use this mission to put things right and make it up to her, Michael sets off, only to find things aren’t what they appeared to be. The book kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. It was fast paced from the start and its twists and turns make for gripping reading. The descriptions meant I had vivid images in my mind throughout the book. At just over 4000 words, Rhonda wastes none of them, throwing you straight into the story and leaving you breathless at the en...