Skip to main content

A Precious Christmas Gift by Patricia Johns

 




I'd just like to thank Clare Revell for inviting me to her blog. It's a pleasure to be here. Clare and I are longtime author friends from across the world. While Clare writes from England, I write from Canada, where the winters are long and cold, and there really is nothing better to do than to settle in with a good book. I've been married for fifteen years, and have an almost teenaged son. 

I write for Harlequin/Mills&Boon, as well as for Kensington Books. I write mostly Amish romance now, but my backlist includes cowboys, small towns, and all sorts of sweet and inspirational romance that I hope you'll love!

A Precious Christmas Gift is on the shelves now, wherever your Mills&Boon/Harlequin romances are sold in Australia, US, and Canada, as well as available online!

’Tis the season of love, forgiveness…and goodbyes?

Unwed and heavily pregnant, Eve Shrock faces a difficult Christmas—soon her baby will arrive and be adopted by another Amish family. Though Eve finds a friend in Noah Wiebe, the baby’s uncle-to-be, she can’t afford to fall for him. He might just make her wish for a future that seems impossible…one with her baby in her arms and Noah at her side.


Amazon UK: 
https://amzn.to/39wN1RN


If you'd like to see more of me, you can find me in the following places:

Facebook: 
https://www.facebook.com/PatriciaJohnsAuthor

Merry Christmas! 

Comments

Sounds like a lovely story!
Good luck and God's blessings
PamT

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Author - Delia Latham.

As part of her blog tour today we welcome author Delia Latham. To the commentators of any of the stops on her tour she is offering two (2) $10 gift certificates to White Rose Publishing which will be awarded after the tour. Winners will be drawn from all the comments left at all of the blogs during the 3-week event. The drawing takes place on June 1st. As an added bonus anyone who comments today/on this entry will be entered in a draw to receive a copy of Grace for the Moment by Max Lucado. Down the page is a little about her recent release from White Rose Publishing - Yesterdays Promise . The link will take you straight to it :) Now - an interview :) First off, could you tell us a little about yourself and how long you've been writing. Do you write everyday? How does each session start? How do you proceed? How, where and why does it end? I’m a born-and-bred California girl, recently transplanted to Oklahoma when my husband was medically retired and needed to move out of the area ...

A Stalker To Die For by Katy Eeten

  A Stalker to Die For by Katy Eeten I began writing this book at least ten years ago. But as often happens, I hit a writing roadblock and put the manuscript to the side. At the time, I wasn’t sure how to make the plot more intriguing or how to give the story a satisfying conclusion. Instead, I focused my efforts on writing five different contemporary Christian novels and novellas over the past several years. But something kept drawing me back to this storyline, so I knew I had to finish it. A Stalker to Die For was my first attempt at adding suspense into the mix—and it was easier said than done! But I finally completed it. And thanks to a great editor, this book guides readers through a variety of emotions while walking the line between romance, faith, and a suspenseful thrill or two. See for yourself! Trailer:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8agLq6kpUY Amazon link:   https://www.amazon.com/Stalker-Die-Katy-Eeten-ebook/dp/B0GS7ND8LC/ Social Media Links: Facebook:...

Rhonda Parrish Interview

Today’s and tomorrow's guest is Rhonda Parrish, author of Sister Margaret. Today I'm putting her under the spotlight and interrogating her, uh asking her questions. Tomorrow I turn the blog over to her completely. Review of Sister Margaret. Sister Margaret is a short story about a vampire hunter and a half-incubus swordsman who are hired by a priestess to take care of an undead pimp. It’s written from the POV of Michael, who has never forgiven himself for abandoning his friend when they were younger. Determined to use this mission to put things right and make it up to her, Michael sets off, only to find things aren’t what they appeared to be. The book kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. It was fast paced from the start and its twists and turns make for gripping reading. The descriptions meant I had vivid images in my mind throughout the book. At just over 4000 words, Rhonda wastes none of them, throwing you straight into the story and leaving you breathless at the en...