About Me

My photo
Clare writes inspirational romance, usually of a suspenseful nature. Her books are available through her publisher Pelican Book Group and Amazon. She is married with three kids and lives in the UK. She loves watching sci-fi, crime drama, cross stitching, reading and baking.

Monday, 27 August 2012

Few photos from Scotland.

You should have seen the queue of traffic behind us when we stopped so I could take this photo:


Yes the town really exists - its in Scotland. We drove an hour and a half just to take this picture :)


Look i found a lifeboat. Ok, I'm slightly obsessed by them atm, but that's because I'm currently writing Sunday's Child where the hero is a lifeboat crewmember.


Yes, its voluntary. And incredibly dangerous as this shows.


This was us this year. C is hiding there somewhere. I can see her feet.


Same lodge. Same table. Just five years ago


No comments: