About Me

My photo
Clare writes inspirational romance, usually of a suspenseful nature. Her books are available through her publisher Pelican Book Group and Amazon. She is married with three kids and lives in the UK. She loves watching sci-fi, crime drama, cross stitching, reading and baking.

Sunday, 29 May 2011

new hair



Well it's not bright orange this time, but not the blonde I was hoping for. But it's covered most of my 4inches of grey which was the point and stripped most of the dark brown dye out. Now more or less its original colour. Can't say natural colour cos that's grey now.

It's not really dark brown at the base - I gave up with the hair dryer at that point, so its still wet in the picture.

2 comments:

Delia Latham said...

It looks great, Clare! I love the color!

Dora Hiers said...

Clare, love the new "do." Looks great! Sometimes after shampooing in the summer , I wrap mine in the back and it's still damp when I'm ready for bed. But, hey, it's really easy to take care of. Leaves me more time to write!