Well here's the only response I got. So either I use all mine or this is a very short lived set of posts. This one supplied by Ru, my sister :)
Cacciatore microwave recipe
4x chicken breasts
Salt and freshly ground pepper
Large chopped onion
1 crushed garlic clove
Tin chopped tomatoes
1 tsp sugar
150 ml chicken stock
100g sliced mushrooms
Cooked pasta to serve
1. Toss chicken in seasoned flour.
2. Arrange floured chicken in a casserole. Put aside.
3. Cook butter, oil, onion and garlic covered for five minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, sugar and boiling stock. Cover and cook for five minutes.
5. Pour sauce over chicken. Cover and cook on medium for 20 minutes rearranging chicken half way through.
6. Add mushrooms. Cover and cook on medium for five minutes.
7. Serve with pasta.