About Me

My photo
Clare writes inspirational romance, usually of a suspenseful nature. Her books are available through her publisher Pelican Book Group and Amazon. She is married with three kids and lives in the UK. She loves watching sci-fi, crime drama, cross stitching, reading and baking.

Sunday, 25 July 2010

book stuff

Well not happy with it, but I am so not graphically minded and this took hours to do. So here you go. Don't suppose its even readable.




But can't afford to pay someone to do it for me, bit like the bookmarks really. Teri's look wonderful and mine in comparison? Well mine are bits of white paper, stuck onto coloured cardboard covered with sticky back plastic. Don't think I'll be sending those out any time soon.



On another note, my PI's have been edited and sent back. Just have to see if they like the changes enough to contract it.

1 comment:

The Paper Doll said...

Sounds like an exciting story! I like your blog here (glad to see another Inspector Lynley and Dr. Who fan--I used to watch both until my PBS connection fizzled out).

I too have an up-coming White Rose novel and will be making my own bookmarks.It's all a little scary but exciting too!