About Me

My photo
Clare writes inspirational romance, usually of a suspenseful nature. Her books are available through her publisher Pelican Book Group and Amazon. She is married with three kids and lives in the UK. She loves watching sci-fi, crime drama, cross stitching, reading and baking.

Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Its Wednesday

School's been back half a week and one child already has detention. Actually that was after day one. Shakes head. Oh well. I've been back two days. And yes its nice having the house/tv to myself during the day.

I finished the edits and sent the m/s back to WRP. Not sure what happens next. Have to wait and see.

My author page is up there tho :D - Here. That kind of makes it official

In other news the ash cloud has lifted slightly. Way tooo many ash jokes right now. Best one is - the dying wish of the icelandic econony is that its ashes be scattered over Europe.

No comments: