About Me

My photo
Clare writes inspirational romance, usually of a suspenseful nature. Her books are available through her publisher Pelican Book Group and Amazon. She is married with three kids and lives in the UK. She loves watching sci-fi, crime drama, cross stitching, reading and baking.

Friday, 3 July 2009

torn between leading men. Such a hard life




Now I don't know who to cast as the hero lol. It was going to be Robert Leeshock - see above.


But now I found Ryan Reynolds - him on the right.
Okay why's blogger gone and done that? Why can't i have them going down the page like on LJ?
Oh well
so who do I chose? Course hubby would say neither and pick him lol. But he's too grey. (Just don't tell him I said that cos I actually like grey hair but for the purposes of this novel... he can't be that old.)


1 comment:

Wendi Zwaduk said...

LMAO! I'm torn too. Both have nice attributes... hmmm.... can you have both? Or maybe tailor a second story to the one you dont' choose for this one? That's what I do, but then I have so many stories in my head that it's hard to keep them straight. : )

Hugs!