About Me

My photo
Clare writes inspirational romance, usually of a suspenseful nature. Her books are available through her publisher Pelican Book Group and Amazon. She is married with three kids and lives in the UK. She loves watching sci-fi, crime drama, cross stitching, reading and baking.

Thursday, 21 May 2009

just when you thought it was safe

D quit his job yesterday for health reasons. He's working from home for a week then thats it. He's applied somewhere locally and thats looking good but til he's got the contract in his hands....

And just as i got into rewriting sword and shield... along cmes an inspirational romance contest which i just HAVE to do. They provide the synopsis, you fill in the blanks and off you go.

So i have the hero sussed, his name, age, why he lost his faith and his deep dark secret.now for the heroine. All i have is her age lol.then i need where they met, the villans name and i can start writitng :)

has to be 20-24K

2 comments:

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Sounds stressful, yet a lot of fun. i'm not much into the inspirational stuff, but if you can do it, go for it!

Wendi

Ashley Ladd said...

I love writing contests and calls for submissions and I often get sucked in even if I'm overcommitted. I'm tempted to ask about this one but I have so many other things to finish I shouldn't. Best of luck. Let us know how you do.