About Me

My photo
Clare writes inspirational romance, usually of a suspenseful nature. Her books are available through her publisher Pelican Book Group and Amazon. She is married with three kids and lives in the UK. She loves watching sci-fi, crime drama, cross stitching, reading and baking.

Friday, 3 April 2009

So Martin and Tamlyn now have a working title of What Plays in Vegas. I found a hotel and floorplans for the rooms on line. Can't find the info i need on gambling and how to play blackjack or roulette tho, so not quite sure what i am going to do now. Can't wing it no matter how much i'd like to.

not that we've got past Chapter Four lol. I have five and six planned and figured i might just sit here and plan the rest of the novel. Then at least with the kids on school hols now i have some kind of a plan to follow. I don't like writing like that but won't have much of a choice the next couple weeks.

It needs an impartial eye over it really but oh well.

1 comment:

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Sounds exciting. I ahd to do a bit of research on photography and the Air Force for my WIP about 2 tech sgts in the AF and their photographer housemate. I love the research part, but sometimes trying to work it in is a pain.

hugs,

wendi