About Me

My photo
Clare writes inspirational romance, usually of a suspenseful nature. Her books are available through her publisher Pelican Book Group and Amazon. She is married with three kids and lives in the UK. She loves watching sci-fi, crime drama, cross stitching, reading and baking.

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

nano

Yes I'm mad but oh well. I have 2 characters, no names and not a vestige of a plot. But that's what nano is all about - right?

the madness starts in November. I am Tels on there if you want to check me out and see how I'm going. Or I may - if I have time to do anything else - update my progress on here.

3 comments:

Catherine Bybee said...

I have never nano'd, but think this may be the year.

Clare Revell said...

This will be my fourth year. My user name there is Tels.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/127191

Kaye Manro said...

Good luck with NaNo, Clare. About your website-- I don't think it's too soon to build it. I'd do it if I were you.

BTW I'm at the muse writers conference this week and I love the info I'm getting from J Jacobs-- seasoned authority and multi pubbed Sci-Fi author. I'm passing some of the info along on my blog.