About Me

My photo
Clare writes inspirational romance, usually of a suspenseful nature. Her books are available through her publisher Pelican Book Group and Amazon. She is married with three kids and lives in the UK. She loves watching sci-fi, crime drama, cross stitching, reading and baking.

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

a-z of blogging

The reason I'm not participating...
simple. I lost readers over Christmas with my daily blogs.
I don't get people reading or commenting anyway.

So... I don't see why I should waste my time writing blog posts that no one is going to read.


2 comments:

Tammy Doherty said...

I think it is important to connect with readers but people seem to like short stuff better...the kind of things you would post on Facebook, for example. I think a blog is good but maybe better if you share a blog so the responsibility doesn't take away from your other work. Like writing novels!!

(also, does Google really expect the human eye to be able to decipher those jumbled letters? I think only a robot could!!)

Clare Revell said...

It probably does Tammy, but its that or thousands of anonymous comments leaving unsavoury links.

I also tried the would you write a blog post thing. A monumental failure both times I tried.

And as for writing novels... maybe when the kids go back to school. Or I cut the plug off the tv... hmmm thats an idea. (Goes to find some scissors...)