About Me

My Photo
Clare writes inspirational romance, usually of a suspenseful nature. Her books are available through her publisher Pelican Book Group and Amazon. She is married with three kids and lives in the UK. She loves watching sci-fi, crime drama, cross stitching, reading and baking.

Monday, 19 December 2011

LASR blog fest

From today til end of Dec there's a lot going on HERE. Today my friend and fellow author Delia Latham is there. I'm there on the 21st Dec.

Each day there will be a guest post and a book give away. Come over and see what the different authors have to say.

BTW I'm also HERE today :)

2 comments:

Delia Latham said...

Wow, thanks for the reminder, Clare! I had completely forgotten about this. Oops..! :D

Laura Briggs said...

Very cool---thanks for letting us know!