About Me

My photo
Clare writes inspirational romance, usually of a suspenseful nature. Her books are available through her publisher Pelican Book Group and Amazon. She is married with three kids and lives in the UK. She loves watching sci-fi, crime drama, cross stitching, reading and baking.

Thursday, 7 October 2010

day off

Some days I dont want to do anything. So curled up reading Silent Vows by Catherine Bybee. It's good.

going back to Catherine's book now. Want to know how Myra is gonna convince Todd she's not lying to him.

1 comment:

The Paper Doll said...

I've had those kind of days--and writing is definitely out of the question when it happens. I tend to gravitate towards kid books when I'm feeling down (Nancy Drew or Three Investigators usually), or maybe watch an old disney film. It's comforting and takes my mind off things until the mood has passed.