About Me

My photo
Clare writes inspirational romance, usually of a suspenseful nature. Her books are available through her publisher Pelican Book Group and Amazon. She is married with three kids and lives in the UK. She loves watching sci-fi, crime drama, cross stitching, reading and baking.

Monday, 4 May 2009

writers block...

Maybe I'm trying too hard. The novel is so nearly finished. All that's left is two, possibly three scenes. Can I write them? No. I know the kids have been off today as its a bank holiday in the UK and its been constant hannah montana since 6am and now its football, but even so....
not even a new desktop wallpaper helped. Maybe I just sit and stare at him a bit longer. Or I close this down and go sit by hubby and watch him watching the football...

1 comment:

Wendi Zwaduk said...

I know the feeling. I need to get back to my vampire novel, but I can't seem to. I tried getting up early for quiet time, tried sending hubby to the store with the tot, and ignoring everyone, but nothing's working.

Keep your chin up. It'll get done when it's time.

: )

Wendi